PORTLANDIA: Teach anti-racism or you will be fired from school

Posted on May 28, 2021 6:29 am

PORTLANDIA: Teach anti-racism or you will be fired from school

Haven’t seen a Zoom meeting this bad since Jeffrey Toobin.

An 8th grade teacher in Portland, in a recent work teleconference, delivers a chilling ultimatum to her peers.

For more real news, see our home page, PressCalifornia.com

Not teaching anti-racism is child abuse. Teach it or get another job.

The whole meeting was a woke fest. Pronouns mandatory, naturally. For the entire three ring circus, here’s a YouTube link:

mrbob
mrbob
3 months ago

rule 1: you have to teach reading writing and arithmatic at 12 grade levels to 1st graders
until they learn it
rule 2 = humanities is an elective forever not required
rule 3 = teachers have to swear allegience every day = with the pledge or they don’t teach!

The Usual Suspect
The Usual Suspect
3 months ago

This across the board “racist” charge is the basis for the anti “white privilege” stance which is in turn how they will do an end run to gain the reparations they want for the blaks. Reparations will not fly on its own but cloaked as equality they have a good chance judging by how effective this universal anti racism teaching is becoming for the radical left (Marxists). Removing President Trump was the key to all of this going forward, Trump was the keystone in the arch of the republic.

mrbob
mrbob
3 months ago

canadians don’t pay american blacks who were never slaves – reperations
ever – even when living in america

3 months ago

Humanities teacher…no surprise. “I am going to say something that isn’t nice or sweet.” Wait..I thought dems were nice and sweet and wanted to give hugs? What an absolute cult they have built. What if I want my pronouns to be a chicken? Can I? I’d love to hear why I can’t call myself a chicken. Other nutty sayings: *You will eventually have to “come to the light” *as we fire the teachers who sexually abuse our children, we will be firing the teachers who do racist things to our children that traumatize them *Evolve or dissolve? *I can’t do… Read more »

Last edited 3 months ago by Highrise
Risten
Risten
3 months ago

By not teaching the white kids that everything is their fault you are doing racist things!!!? This is insane Marxist dogma.

Jon Berg
Jon Berg
3 months ago

At 65 now, I’m thinking back to my early sixties days on Long Island at Fox Lane Elementary School, saying the Pledge of Allegiance every morning, then listening to the tinny playing of the National Anthem. Compare that to this idiot wearing her West African headgear to show her wokeness and conveniently assumed identity. Portland is an absolute mess. And it appears, suburb Beaverton is in even worse shape. No wonder the eastern part of the state wants to join Idaho. Who can blame them. Again, be sure to boycott all products from Beaverton’s Nike, one of the most woke… Read more »

Jacobin
Jacobin
3 months ago

How long before this witch’s school is burned down by her former students who became “woke”?

Hellen Keller
Hellen Keller
3 months ago

This freak is teaching young minds

chuck ray
chuck ray
3 months ago

America is coming for you retro BOLSHEVIKS…you wont like the next chapter of the final chapter

Bill
Bill
3 months ago

This is my home school district… My heart is breaking seeing what is happening….. These teachers NEED to be fired….

TCGZ
TCGZ
3 months ago

Oregon has gone full tilt Marxist…

James fox
James fox
3 months ago

Antifa (Anti Facists) are Facists in their actions. Anti racists are obviously racist in their actions.

Never Quit
Never Quit
3 months ago

They really are a pathetic looking bunch of retarded marxists, aren’t they? They should all be deported.

Rick
Rick
3 months ago

They deserve the shole they live in. Since they have one of the highest murder rates in the country, I hope they all become statistics.

Sunny
Sunny
3 months ago

America is over…..thank you you f…ing Socialist, Commie LIBTARDS!

10ffgrid
3 months ago

The democrat party’s fight to foment racism is more obvious today, than it was when they were fighting to keep their slaves. That’s a fact.

Cathy Kaech
Cathy Kaech
3 months ago

If you leave your kids in these schools, you are putting them at risk. Take them out today.

Jon Berg
Jon Berg
3 months ago

A woke fest indeed. And love that thing on her head; makes her look even more dumb. She sounds like AOC with that childish annoying voice, too. This was taking place in Beaverton, OR, a suburb of Portland, I believe I saw. The headquarters of ultra-woke Nike, if I’m not correct. I long ago decided to not buy any Nike product. Not anything. Zero, nada. DON’T BUY NIKE sportswear!!!!

PRK subject who wants to remain anon
PRK subject who wants to remain anon
3 months ago

This type of ideological teaching is very reminiscent of that german guy with the funny mustache.

m. fuah
m. fuah
3 months ago

just buy some parrots @ the pet store

Dave
Dave
3 months ago

Not teaching anti-racism is child abuse. Teach it or get another job.
I wouldn’t hire you to sweep my floor.
You know nothing about teaching anyone.
You are indoctrinating and that IS NOT teaching.
You are demanding that every child think the way you think. It is amazing that you even grew up let alone learned anything.

10ffgrid
Reply to  Dave

Her behavior demonstrates the left’s struggle with adolescence. Adulthood is not in her horizon.

Dave
Dave
3 months ago

Nothing new to see here. Everyone knows Portland Oregon is lost. They just get stupider everyday. Don’t even pass through Portland. I go miles out of my way to go around that area.

Reply to  tippermart

It’s just so sad they can’t stick to reading writing and arithmetic. It really is that simple. This indoctrination is very evil and sick. How anyone can think this is good to do to children, needs their head examined.

The Usual Suspect
The Usual Suspect
Reply to  Highrise

No offence intended but tell me you don’t really think they (the Marxists) have any real thought or concern for the welfare of the students. The students are merely pawns in the game and useful voters later on. The blaks are also tools, again simply to be used as need to dismantle the US Republic. MLK is spinning in his grave.

hmmm
3 months ago

At least one teacher needs to call out this woman and ask her point blank:
A: What subject have you been hired to teach?
B: Math
A: If you don’t teach the subject you were hired to teach, you should be fired.

m. fuah
m. fuah

suck **** dindus

Justanother
Justanother
3 months ago

So then teach anti-racism. Teach then what racism actually is. Teach them why is not what America is all about. Teach them the past and what it cost in lives to fight it. Teach them the contributions to our country from all people (black, Irish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, etc..).
And finally teach them to judge a person by their behavior and their character, not by the color of their skin.
That’s teaching anti-racism.

Last edited 3 months ago by Justanother
Dave
Dave
Reply to  Justanother

Unfortunately that’s not their kind of racism.
Their kind is “I hate everyone that isn’t me or mine.”
I hope we have time before they destroy us because they will end up destroying themselves.

SlothB77
SlothB77

Homeschool. Homeschool now.

Smarg
Smarg
3 months ago

Nothing worse than self-hating white liberals like this betch.

David English
David English
3 months ago

So, why have none of the Wokesters called our this eight-grade teacher for “cultural appropriation”? She’s obviously dressing like a black woman.

Reply to  David English

I was thinking the exact same thing! 🙂

Dave
Dave
Reply to  David English

I was wondering what that thing on her head was, thank you.