California reparations committee discusses direct payments

Posted on June 10, 2021 6:01 am

Justanother
Justanother
1 day ago

My people weren’t even here until 35 years AFTER slavery ended. Why do I have to pay reparations to people who were never slaves to begin with??

1 day ago

Well we already know they think testing hurts minorities and so does math. That will be even more watered down. Are they going to demand 23&me testing to prove blackness? Irrational.

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens
1 day ago

50 years of racist policies like “affirmative action.” I want reparations.

TruDat
TruDat
1 day ago

Like that will help. We have already blown over 3 TRILLION dollars in social funds to try and give a “hand up” What are the results? We see them multiple times a day. Murders of 4 yr old boys yanked from their cribs. Brutal beating and stabbing of a 14yr old girl on her way to her mothers. A joy filled old man dancing for the sheer joy of it. Pummeled to the ground in a sneak attack. Some poor woman getting gas beaten severely for zero reason by a whale of a fat man. Countless robberies, rapes you name… Read more »

JOKER
JOKER
1 day ago

hahaahahaahahahahahaahahahaah…. Anyone left in the Failed State of CALI deserves to pay this!

Cerano Smith
Cerano Smith
1 day ago

Excellent, excellent! {claps hands together} I see the plan to sow more chaos and envy is well underway. Good work Democrats, good. work.

1 day ago

that would do it for me.. I would stop paying taxes like the business’s are threatening in baltimore Maryland if they start handing out tax money to deadbeats who were never slaves then the democrats who were the slave owners should pay.. it not people who have never been slave owners.. maybe Heels Up Harris can chip in as her family owned slaves, but the media try’s to hide that little fact.

JOKER
JOKER
1 day ago
Reply to  John Steele

But yet you stay? Stockholm syndrome will be your down fall.