Cranky Old Hippie David Crosby Wants Fox News Creator ‘Taken Out’ & ‘Shot’

Posted on July 30, 2021 6:01 am

Mongo Jerry
Mongo Jerry
1 month ago

Some might say that David Crosby himself would be a better target. Pretty much known as a total prick and would hardly be missed I suspect.

Bill J
Bill J
1 month ago

So many of them have become what they protested against. In his case it’s a friend brain, also.

Cerano Smith
Cerano Smith
1 month ago

Wonder why you won’t ever see a Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young reunion? That would be because David Crosby is an @sshole. Forget conservatives, he has managed to piss off all of his bandmates, and in the process cut off his source of income. He had to sell his entire music collection to make ends meet.

Drugs are stupid, but they’re also stupid expensive when you did as many as Crosby did. 😐

1 month ago
Reply to  Cerano Smith

All the drugs, the once wild child, David Crosby ever did in his life, from before his days with The Byrds, cost nothing compared to the cost of the anti-rejection drugs he’s had to take for living with someone else’s liver for many years. If he’s broke, maybe that’s why. Big Pharma issues no discounts or free “turn ons” for their drugs. He’s probably just pissed because he didn’t die at the same ages as Morrison, Joplin, Duane Allman and Hendrix. Dying at the top of one’s career, historically, is better than dying at the bottom. At the bottom, you’re… Read more »

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens
1 month ago

I would like to see David Crosby taken out and shot. So I guess that’s OK to say out loud now?

1 month ago
Reply to  Fred Stevens

Fred, I’m guessing you might enjoy this reference from a song that Crosby helped write early in his career in The Byrds….
”…and I’ll probably feel a whole lot better when you’re gone…when you’re gone.”
LOL

Null Void
Null Void
1 month ago

Right. I was going to say Crosby has been smokin’ too much dope. Plus, his head is still in the era when people credited the msm with genuine journalism. Times have changed but not Crosby.

Null Void
Null Void
1 month ago
Reply to  Null Void

By my comment I meant his other comments in the interview. He seemed to be basing them on the Russia collusion Trump story. In his mind obviously Murdoch is but a short step up from Larry Flynt.

1 month ago
Reply to  Null Void

I have way more respect for Larry Flynt. Without Flynt, the First Amendment would have been trashed decades ago.

1 month ago

Coming from the guy who took so many drugs that he had to have a liver transplant .. Great Music.. dumb as a sack of hammers from too many drugs..