Disney Orders Salaried And Non-Union Employees To Take The Shot

Posted on July 30, 2021 8:39 pm

TruDat
TruDat
1 month ago

Tech companies are doing the same. As are many in the rest of Silicon Valley.

fritz
fritz
1 month ago

Read, “Disney, the Mouse Betrayed.” This corporation allows convicted child molesters, felons, and rectal ‘play’ within the ranks of their fire department. The collaboration with the CCP is widespread. Giving money to this fake amusement whore house is idiotic.

1 month ago

What would you expect from a company owned by the same country that conspired with US traitors to make and release a bio weapon followed with a possibly more toxic remedy?

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens
1 month ago

Violates Nuremberg Code Rule #1. So they enjoyed violating the Constitution so much they now are moving on to denying basic human rights.

1 month ago

These businesses won’t be able to be sued because they are just following the “standard of care” from the AMA and CDC and we know that the drug companies have full immunity. The courts aren’t going to be of much help because they mostly judge legislation intent and do not want to judge the difference between doctors. If you talk to a case law attorney that fights vaccine issues, they will tell you that.

We will need to fight this legislatively unfortunately. The courts will just defer to the “experts” used by already infiltrated institutions.

1 month ago

It’s really a shame about Disney. I don’t see how they can survive as a company with all they stand for now.

• Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease

These are the known side effects that the CDC accidently posted during a conference.

Last edited 1 month ago by John Steele

get a new job..

Ellen
Ellen
1 month ago

We are frogs in warm water, and water is slowly getting hot.

Auburn Guy
Auburn Guy
1 month ago

There is an employee shortage across the country
There simply aren’t enough replacement employees at places like Disney for those that refuse to take the shot
Stand your ground people and refuse the shot

JD......
1 month ago

So is dickney going to pay my medical bills and for my disability when I become sick and unable to work for the rest of my life from taking an experimental vaccine???? I guess by forcing me to take the vaccine, they are stepping up and are willing to support me and my family should I become disabled and unable to work for the rest of my life….. Thanks mickey…..

MrPink
MrPink
1 month ago

I assume Cali. only staff need to do this. Fla staff can tell the mouse to GF.

1 month ago

You can see who all is in on it can’t you. Showing their hand. Not even keeping it close to the chest any more.