Go to article
Posted on July 31, 2021 9:36 am
Not even close to the state I was born in and grew up in.
Fred stated it well: oppression.
It has become the worst of all places with regards to freedoms.
Everything is controlled or regulated. Micromanaging of every aspect of ones life. Unless you are a minority, or a criminal. Then it is paradise.
Losers are rewarded. Contributors are vilified. Illegals run rampant.
That’s easy as economics effects behaviors and choices.
1. Too expensive, gas , groceries, cars, homes, insurance, water, gas, electric, entertainment, recreation.
2. Government of corruption, wont uphold individual or property rights, scumbags rule.
3. Your neighbors are hoarders, bums, drunky druggies with equal stupid kids.
4. You cant drive anywhere without hitting a traffic jam.
5. Bad schools, bad neighborhoods, bad unfriendly vapid stupid people.
6. Not many white people left, its all colored and foreigners, none of them worth a #&$&#.
The only mention of politics is regulatory – as if that’s the only reason. Geez… 🤨
For me it was the need to whisper, the need to be quiet about my feelings about the state’s politics unless I knew that I was amongst friends. The fear of being called a racist or cancelled for my opinions…the taxes and regulations weren’t fun but, ultimately what drove me out was the democrats in the state making me feel unwelcome.