Moderna exec promises the vaxxed won’t grow tails

Posted on September 8, 2021 11:20 pm

Moderna exec promises the vaxxed won’t grow tails
Exiting medical officer spouts disturbing anti-Semitic clichés in exit interview

The chief medical officer of Moderna, who’s quitting the company at the end of the month, had some unusual things to say in a recent interview with Mattie Kahn, culture director for Glamour Magazine.

While a friendly chat, Tal Zak manages to belittle concerns about side effects, present himself and those he advises as buffoons, and lets it be known he can’t wait to exit the company, whose first and only vaccine product is being called into question for its fading effectiveness and dangerous side effects.

For more real news, try PressCalifornia.com

First, on the subject of side effects, he ignored the growing number of documented cases of serious and sometimes lethal side effects, many due to blood clotting, and had only this comment (starting at 22:18):

“My sister-in-law asked me to explain this vaccine to my nephew who’s a 12 year old so I went and I spent an hour with these 12 year olds. … One of the questions was, what about the side effects. Do people grow a tail when they get an mRNA vaccine?

“So I said, I have to investigate every such claim anywhere in the world. So whenever somebody thinks that happens, I ask them to drop their pants and show me. And so far I haven’t seen any. But if you see somebody, could you please tell me.”

Second, when discussing Moderna, which has not released a product before its C19 mRNA genetic modification shots, he recounted this genesis story about the company for whom he’s worked for six years (10:48):

“When we go in front of investors as a corporate spokesperson, we’re supposed to read this forward-looking statement. I remember I was in New York in a room full of bankers and the slide flashes up and I look at these guys and I say look, let me explain this simply. What the slides means is really just a modern legalese interpretation of an old Talmudic saying that basically since the time the Temple was lost, all prophecy has been given to fools so whatever I’m about to prophesy, I’m a fool, but if you listen to me, well, that’s on you.”

Third, he resorted to another gross stereotype to explain his planned departure from the company (44:34) — which this month is reeling from the decision of Japan to cancel millions of doses of the mRNA shots, citing metallic contaminants and documented deaths from those who took them.

“The wandering Jew genotype now has to get expressed again and it’s time for me to wander a bit,” said Zak, who will soon work for the big pharma firm Teva in his native Israel, which, oddly enough, while being one of the most vaccinated nations, is suffering from one of the worst waves of Covid cases and hospitalizations.

The country is gearing up for mandatory third shots, maybe more, despite data showing that those already vaccinated are among those most seriously affected by the latest variant or variants.

Daniel
Daniel

No, they’ll just die of Cancer. Right Bill?

Apparently you can get cancer, inflamed heart condition and autoimmune disease, and nerve problems from the clot shot..

car
car

Remember the name Tal Zak.
He is not getting away with his crimes.
He will be brought to justice along with Fraudxi, Gates, Daszak, Biden and Trump and all those university employees who helped create the covid bioweapon vaccine injection.
Its the law. Its Nuremberg time, worldwide.

Hal Slusher
Hal Slusher

Show me a vaccine that works and I will take it.

AmericansUnite
AmericansUnite

Funny how he refers to himself as being a “wandering jew”. Look up Henry Makow.com – he is a Jewish male but he is not a Zionist and he exposes them pretty good. The Talmud, Zionists, godless Luciferians. You’ve been lied to your whole life. America is the chosen people, we were founded on God and the free worship of Him. Zionists (and those aligned) do not accept Jesus, do not accept the New Testament, the new Teachings Jesus brought, they refuse. They crucified Him, remember? Wakey, wakey. Ask God to reveal the Truth to you, “lean not unto your… Read more »

WTF? Moderna exec sits down for an interview with “Glamour Magazine”? Yes, these are the end of times. The article, in and of itself, surpasses the creepy test. This guy doesn’t give a whit about anyone other than certain classes of people and tribes. People who read Glamour Magazine, more than likely, couldn’t tell you if the Sun rises in the East or the West! No, the COVID vaxxed won’t grow tails. But only in the sense that we see what tails on mammals, fish and many other species look like. We visually recognize those anatomical parts as tails. The… Read more »

AmericansUnite
AmericansUnite
Reply to  Squatch

It is almost impossible not to shake your head and laugh nowadays to read the “news”. People are so messed up and it is so evident that the sociopaths (the zionist NWO elites vs. “the useless feeders” – meaning us) are heading up these agendas to depopulate us so of course they do not care one whit about us. Are you kidding? Now, if you asked about the bioweaponized DNA modifying, parasitic, heavy metals, graphene laced plasma loaded with “luciferase” (“lucifer” get it?) “vaxxine”, then maybe the answer would have been different. The only thing that helps me is when… Read more »

don’t forget the horns

jjames
jjames

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Growing a tail is the least of our worries.

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Reply to  Highrise

you were thinking what I was thinking. Heck I can accommodate a tail with a hole in my trousers, no problem.

AmericansUnite
AmericansUnite
Reply to  Highrise

So, many have them in reality. Reptilians are demons in human form. We have clones which are housing for demons. We have celebrities, politicians, regular people who have invited demons into their lives, to gain power (dare I name names here?) and to rule. This is all karmic consequences. Our fears come to fruition. Turn back to the highest thought in the Universe which is God and raise your consciousness to that level. Worship God who is your real Parent, your real Source, our Creator and loving Father. These “people” are satanic. So many probably do have “tails” in a… Read more »

bigd

I haven’t grown a tail but my sixth toe keeps catching on things.

duffdad
duffdad

Yeah, but you will grow tumors, blood clots and spike protein!!

ocwasp
ocwasp

We’re not seeing even the tip of this iceberg yet.

Isotope
Isotope

If vaxxed males were to grow four more penises, their prophylactics would fit like a glove.

Duckandcove
Duckandcove

“You just had the Covid-19 shots from Pfizer, Moderna and J&J…and…I promise you, you will not grow a tail and you think you are triple protected. Unfortunately, Mr. Bond. I do not expect you to live…I expect you to DIE!”
So said S. Blofeld a/k/a Anthony Fauci.

Last edited 11 days ago by Duckandcove
Daniel
Daniel

No, after their first booster, they’ll be dead instead.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump

These people are not worth the cr@p they spew…

Juan Motime
Juan Motime
Reply to  Donald Trump

There’s always composting…..

Juan Motime
Juan Motime

Grow tails, no….
Die from the vaccine, probably….

Mr Natural
Mr Natural

Ha ha ha so funny, don’t quit your day job. How about enlightening us all on the plans and status for finalizing clinical trials of Moderna’s vaccine.

June Cleaver
Reply to  tippermart

Do the liars amongst us ever put it in writing? Biden promised lots of things… but only verbally. I see a pattern.

Poor Richard

He’s correct. They won’t grow tails. They won’t live long enough to grow tails.

June Cleaver
Reply to  Poor Richard

Took the words right out of my mouth! Spot on comment!