Chesa’s narcissism would be comical if not for the crime

Posted on September 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Chesa’s narcissism would be comical if not for the crime

Staff Report

It seems some beta fan boy thinks Chesa Boudin is a good district attorney of San Francisco, which is spiraling out of control due to rampant crime. As it turns out, the artist is a paid political shill, Ryan Alexander-Tanner, who has collaborated on book projects with Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground, a notorious group of domestic terrorists that bombed and killed Americans in the Seventies.

Ayers, conveniently, is Boudin’s adopted father, who reared the boy after Chesa’s parents were convicted of killing a security officer during a bank heist to fund their demented social justice.

Alexander-Tanner’s other resume bullet point? He designed the logo for Dave’s Killer Bread, an admittedly tasty carbo bomb baked up by a convicted druggie and armed burglar.

Boudin sure likes to pal around with the perps who do and glorify violent crimes rather than the victims, an odd affinity for a prosecutor.

So when the DA retweets the cartoon, drawn by a collaborator with Chesa’s criminally inclined extended family, Twitter ratios the self absorbed political hack hard. We’d share more but Twitter is limited our access to Chesa’s fan page.

Here’s the whole cartoon if you want some chuckles. Fitting, since a world of make believe is the only place where Boudin’s policies make sense.

Editor’s Note: Story massaged based on rant from the artist in the comments section.

Quigley Jones
Quigley Jones
2 months ago

That ugly mofo needs to see an orthodontist

Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
2 months ago

I doubt that anyone involved with this website cares about facts but I made the comic about Chesa and I wanted to respond to all of the misinformation that this “article” contains. Chesa did not pay for the comic. It was paid for by The Nib, a publicly funded political comics website. I did work with Chesa’s adopted father on a book, which is how I know Chesa. Because of this relationship, I knew Chesa well enough to ask him if he’d let me interview him for an article, which he agreed to. He had no financial stake in it… Read more »

Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Reply to  tippermart

Thanks for the nice words about the art. I don’t know what a beta soy boy is. I got no time for that kind of nonsense. I appreciate that you updated the “article” but now it says I’m a beneficiary of Chesa’s family funds, which is also not true. Anyway, I hope you’re all finding joy in your lives and getting enough sleep.

2 months ago

I don’t know what a beta soy boy is. Google is your friend I got no time for that kind of nonsense. I thought you didn’t know what beta soy boy was so how would you know to call it nonsense? I got no time? What kind of ebonic english is that? I appreciate that you updated the “article” but now it says I’m a beneficiary of Chesa’s family funds, which is also not true. So you wrote his adopted father’s book for free? If you think I believe that you are smoking some good opium. Your disclaimer on your… Read more »

Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Reply to  Highrise

I’m not going to google beta soy boy because it’s just some dumb name calling. I’m sure it’s like calling someone a snowflake or a cuck or some such insult that people use on the internet. It’s meaningless. I suppose I do speak in some form of ebonics. I’m from Oakland, biotch. Am I supposed to be insulted by you pointing that out? I’m not. There’s room here for some actually intelligent discourse (I imagine there are some relevant topics here that we disagree on, like prison reform) but instead I will tell you some very simple facts about publishing.… Read more »

2 months ago

Oh this is rich. You first start out tossing a barb saying that no one involved with this website cares about facts, then you proceed to say this in regards to the recall manager: When I spoke to him, he refused to present any sort of an argument in favor of his recall effort If you seriously cared about any sort of facts, you wouldn’t feel the need to put the recall effort in a bad light despite you “not getting any sort of argument in favor of his recall” from the guy running it. For some reason I think… Read more »

Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Reply to  Highrise

You guys are real winners. I will totally admit that I like Chesa and did not intend to create a negative article about him. This site might crash if I start using words like “objectivity” and “journalistic integrity,” but I know that if Richie Greenberg had said anything substantial about Chesa, I would have included it. He pointed me to his website, which was full of vivid, sensationalistic descriptions of what a horror show San Francisco is, so that’s what I included. You got me on the typo. Congratulations. I’ve noticed that a lot of conservative arguments on the internet… Read more »

2 months ago

Oh, I got you on way more than on a typo. You are a very disingenuous supporter of nasty people. Birds of a feather….

m. fuah
m. fuah
2 months ago

tell someone who gives a s**t, dindu

efeylmess
efeylmess
2 months ago

So this cartoon was made, no joke, by the guy who designed Dave’s Killer Bread and who’s done collaborations with Chesa’s adopted father, a real bona fide domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers.
And Chesa paid for this comical tribute to himself

Last edited 2 months ago by tippermart
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Ryan Alexander-Tanner
Reply to  efeylmess

Chesa did not pay for the comic. That is a straight up lie.

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens

Chesa is subhuman scum.

efeylmess
efeylmess
Reply to  Fred Stevens

subhuman scum.

SF jeff
SF jeff
Reply to  tippermart

I have never pulled the buy trigger on Dave’s Bread, I never knew why before this post; but now I do. Chesa’s real father was part of the trap that pulled the trigger on a NY police officer, Nyack.NY. He is unrepentant and still in prison, not that repentance would be enough

Just a Thought
Just a Thought
2 months ago

How about one with the point of impact ….

Last edited 2 months ago by tippermart
2 months ago

A sick man with sick worshipers.