CARB (again) tries to kill sportfishing, whale watching, and small businesses in Catalina

Posted on November 24, 2021 12:18 am

Clown World
Clown World

Alphabet Soup agencies and politicians should have expiration dates.
Every regulatory agency was created to address a specific problem. After it either fixes the problem or fails within a limited time frame it should be dissolved lest it seek out and find reasons to exist.

Last edited 7 days ago by Clown World
Dot Dot Dot
Dot Dot Dot

Another communist from the East Coast who has been ruining California for decades : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_D._Nichols

fritz
fritz

CARB is a draconian, lash-whipping coterie of idiots. Their desire to justify their existence/power/income is based on hand-wringing and pearl-clutching panic. They exercise over-bearing rule via scrambling to dissolve incomes and future business by gill-netting entire industries with fake concerns about ‘environment’ issues yet to be borne out by facts. How did MTBE work out? How did having referees oversee smog controls systems when some vehicles had design differences that had no impact whatsoever on ‘pollution.’ These board members are ‘gifted’ with jobs much like the California Coastal Commission pompous asses. You want a clean California you morons? Close the… Read more »

PattyOfurniture
PattyOfurniture
Reply to  fritz

Yeah, but they’ve offered me $1000 to take my classic car worth $10K to a wrecking yard. What a deal! /S

fritz
fritz

Took mine to a ‘referee’ and was ‘failed’ due to the presence of ‘smog’ tubes but not connected. I told the clowns that the car came from Atlanta, GA and is a 1967. I blew up and told them to F-off. One sane person said: “If you can find the original bill of sale, you’ll pass…” It sounded like one of those “Bring me the head of John the Baptist” moments…. I called my Dad, he said he had the copy of the Bill of Sale. When I returned, I called all of those Fa-gg-otts over and slapped the paper… Read more »

m. fuah
m. fuah

communists-avidly-ruining-businesses

Cerano Smith
Cerano Smith

Bwahahahha! “When this technology has been applied to tractor trailers and farm equipment, it has been known to stall engines for long periods of time and at times, catch fire…”

Catching fire at sea. Water, water, everywhere… 🤣

I’ve seen CARBs catch fire. Sprayed too much of that ether…

m. fuah