HCQ? Ivermectin? Meh. Try CDS, biophysicist says

Posted on November 25, 2021 12:15 am

Spread the love
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
3 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Col. Douglas Mortimer

When taken by mouth: It is LIKELY UNSAFE to use supplements containing chlorine dioxide. Even though chlorine dioxide is safely used in very small amounts to disinfectant drinking water at public water treatment facilities, the amount of chlorine dioxide in supplement products is too high to be safe. At the doses found in supplements, chlorine dioxide can cause serious side effects, including severe vomiting and diarrhea, liver failure, and death.

Col. Douglas Mortimer

chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant similar to bleach. When used in large quantities, it can be dangerous.

Be careful not to purchase chlorine dioxide supplement products. These products often list another ingredient on the label called sodium chlorite. The user is instructed to mix sodium chlorite with citric acid, which makes chlorine dioxide. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned consumers not to use these products due to the risk for serious safety issues and death. These products are often marketed under names like Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), Master Mineral Solution, and Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Paul Collins
Paul Collins
6 days ago

Thanks for the information.