FORBES: ‘Yes, the vaccine changes your DNA. A tiny bit. That’s a good thing’

Posted on November 29, 2021 9:57 pm

This breezily chilling headline Monday was soon changed online, but the original screen capture is here.

After the blowback from Team Vaxalot, here’s the new and improved word topping from this feted Forbes expert, crammed with loads of prestigious degrees (Yale, Hopkins, yada yada yada), who’s been shilling for Big Pharma for decades.

For more real news, go to presscalifornia.com.

Google, incidentally, has scrubbed all criticisms of Salzberg, despite many vaccine researchers calling out his embarassing gene manipulation cheerleading for years. But the dude, at least as of late Monday evening, left up evidence of the headline reboot. We give him props for that.

Katherine Miller
Katherine Miller
8 months ago

They lied to the world. I remember statements made to the public that clearly stated the vaccines did NOT alter DNA, and all who said they did were “conspiracy theorists”. Hence, INFORMED CONSENT…was impossible to obtain from anyone. Big pharma is in a LOT of trouble, friend. People don’t like being tricked; many have died from their experiment. How can you say this is anything, but a catastrophe?

Quadland
Quadland
11 months ago

Tromethamine hydrochloride. This medicine is not for newborns who have any of these problems: High blood carbon dioxide levels or too much salicylate in the body. But its ok for pregent women to get the shot. Just one ingredient in the shot. See the rest. https://www.medicine.com/drug/tromethamine

D3F1ANT
D3F1ANT
1 year ago

My DNA is just fine the way it is. Especially when you consider the “vaccine” doesn’t prevent you getting or giving the virus…which is about as terrible as the flu…and has a 99% survival rate (which is lower once you get the jab). FJB!

Judas Jones
Judas Jones

Playing God

Tom Hardesty
Tom Hardesty
1 year ago

So the assumption is God missed the mark juuust a little bit but man can fix it. Territory I would not wish anyone to go

Last edited 1 year ago by Tom Hardesty
Michael
Michael
Reply to  Tom Hardesty

Adolph tried it.

Nicolas P Cignetti
Nicolas P Cignetti
1 year ago

Anytime you play with DNA your are in big trouble and the cost for that is very high!!!!

P-Dub
P-Dub
1 year ago

I think I will remain part of the control group.

Bob Smith
Bob Smith
Reply to  P-Dub

I went through covid a few weeks ago. It wasn’t fun, but am glad to have gone through it if I don’t suffer any long-term effects (I’m still not 100% better, but hope to be in a few weeks). I’ll need to carry my “positive covid test” documentation with me, in case they start trying to prevent “un-vaccinated” people from being able to do various things. I got a real vaccination; it just took two weeks to be completed 🙂

fedup
fedup
1 year ago

Depends on what the definition of “is” is.
Useless babble from a worthless “expert”

Col. Douglas Mortimer

So called conspiracy theorists, you know, virologists and specialists, are once again correct.

Mike
Mike

No thanks dude.

m. fuah
m. fuah
1 year ago

change yours if you like, d**k-sucker

NightDipper
NightDipper
1 year ago

Thank those that have been vaccinated for their sacrifice. Their willingness to participate in stage three trials have allowed the more discerning folks to analyze the risks. It is now perfectly clear that the vaccines do not provide immunity and have grave risks associated with them. Thank you for helping to keep my family safe. Good Luck.

Last edited 1 year ago by NightDipper
Syrin
Syrin
1 year ago

I have been calling the vacc’d GMO humans for over a year now

1 year ago

For the vegans who freak out on anything GMO… You becoming GMO should scare the flipin daylights out of them.

letmepicyou
letmepicyou
Reply to  John Steele

Oh, gee, there you go with your…sense talk…again.

T.L.
T.L.
1 year ago

Gosh. So glad there’s so many “genius” leftists to make decisions for me, based on what they decide, and with no input or opinion from me. Kinda like The Matrix, where most “participants” are “coppertops.”

Diego
Diego
1 year ago

Who didn’t know this already? The vax is RNA instructions.
Dont take RNA shot. There is no pandemic. 600,000 die each year from cancer, but government doesn’t force chemo and radiation on us. 660,000 die each year from heart disease, but we aren’t force fed anti-cholesterol drugs. Only 400,000 die each year WITH covid, not from it. There is no pandemic. Tell your friends, family, and employers to calm down.

Mr Natural
Mr Natural
Reply to  Diego

Nicely done.

T.J.Real@mail.com
T.J.Real@mail.com
Reply to  Diego

Lets not forget the 100s of thousands from medical malpractice!!!

Mrs Pierre delecto
Mrs Pierre delecto

Not my DNA!

Auburn Guy
Auburn Guy

If you’re vaccinated… Shut up about Non-GMO foods

Mr Natural
Mr Natural
Reply to  Auburn Guy

Agreed, but you are referring to a party of hypocrites. Good luck shutting them up.

D3F1ANT
D3F1ANT
Reply to  Auburn Guy

And anything else in the universe..