Salt Lake urged to deploy National Guard to keep unvaxxed in their homes

Posted on January 16, 2022 1:53 pm

Paul Collins
Paul Collins
3 months ago

I saw a photo from an Anti-Vaxx Mandate Protest of several months ago that seems most poignant now.

It read:

“If you’ve ever wondered whether you would have complied during 1930’s Germany, now you know.”

Indeed. Sometimes in history the Demarcation between Good and Evil is nuanced (gray) and at other times it is most stark (black and white).

The Good versus Evil Demarcation has gone from a hard and fast grayscale of 2020 to an absolute Black & White composition of 2022. Complete disseverment without any commonality.

I can discern between Good and Evil. And I will NOT COMPLY.

NO RELUCTANCE
NO RELUCTANCE
3 months ago
Reply to  Paul Collins

Yes the rate of “sinking” into the abyss should place all in a state of wonderment as to whether Nov. will occur per the scripted normal profile…

No Reluctance
No Reluctance
3 months ago

Many who foolishly took the jab wrought with buyers remorse and now miserable: Misery does love company thus those who refrained and prudent and cautious are about to suffer the wrath of the moron majority.

anon
anon
3 months ago

Remind me: Who are the nazis again? No one should ever be thinking — what would hitler do?

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto
3 months ago

This from the Salt Lake Tribune’s editorial board!!!? Really? They don’t sound like critical thinkers to me. Reminds me of the LA Times! Truly sad.

3 months ago

If that thinking advances, that is when the shooting starts.

Maybe acting out one’s “buyer’s remorse” should be considered a crime and that those not having bought the vaccine BS having every right to defend themselves.

Deliberately trying to starve people to coerce them to get a mandated experimental remedy that remedies nothing…standing up against that injustice sounds like self defense to me.

m. fuah
m. fuah
3 months ago

proceed @ your own risk, dindus

Col. Douglas Mortimer (ret)

Wasn’t Hitler a mormon?