Beyond Meat is beyond disappointment in Q1 report

Posted on May 12, 2022 6:05 am

Its soylent green!.. It tastes nothing like meat and I spit it our and dumped the burger.. Just god awful.. The marxist want you to give up meat while they tool around in Limo’s, jets teslas etc.. A nice New York cut, range grazed is unbeatable in my opinion.

Beyond Meat may well be a bad investment for good reason. They may, in fact, make a terrible product. But with the support of avowed ruling Marxists, the World Economic Forum crowd, DARPA and the plant/microbe bioengineering companies owned or funded by Gates, BlackRock, et.al., they’ll ram this crap down your throats in less than a decade. You’ll be eating a sinister, bioengineered, balanced diet, complete with its own human gene altering/ vaccine inclusive/ location and thought tracking capabilities. Don’t worry, Nina Jankewicz has it all under control. “First, welcome to the French Laundry! Ms. Jankewicz ? How would you… Read more »

Fred Jackson
Fred Jackson

Boy howdy, I did NOT see that coming. I thought for sure this was the “thing”,and hoped it would result in a price drop for REAL beef. C’mom soylent green!

Jon Berg
Jon Berg

Beyond’s financial woes are no surprise to me. I never understood what all the excitement was about. The product tastes like cardboard, not beef; and a single serving has like 25% of the day’s saturated fat allowance, thanks to its use of coconut oil. So if you’re going to get the same saturated fat content as real beef, why not eat the real thing?

WeAreHere
WeAreHere

….anyone heard of Amazing Polly and “You won’t believe the coincidence”? ever watched the movie, “Soylent Green”, or how about, “They Live”?

fritz
fritz

Is “Beyond Meat” a new lesbian publication? (asking for a new trans looking who is getting into writing for the Dinah Shore Competitive Swim Meet in Palm Springs)

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens

I tried this product. It was disgusting.

Reply to  Fred Stevens

As did I.. god awful cr-p

Reply to  John Steele

Brave men, you and Fred.

Let us all know if you suddenly start liking little boys…….

JUST KIDDING GUYS! Really, c’mon, just kidding! LOL

Robert C

The problem is, vegans can’t afford to eat it.

Reply to  Robert C

And then there is a problem that don’t taste good.

Last edited 10 days ago by Highrise
Dave Huff
Dave Huff

I’ll eat dirt before I’d eat this s..t…..

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto

Frankenfood in my mind. Not a fan.
Please Watch 2000 Mules.

Ellen
Ellen

I couldn’t be happier as a vegetarian I don’t want to eat veggie patties that taste and look like meat. They are alienating the vegetarian market.

Besides, the health risks of unfermented soy are not documented, the only thing that is safe to eat is fermented soy, that’s what the Asian culture has been doing for years, they don’t eat unfermented soy.

Last edited 10 days ago by Ellen
Mr Natural
Mr Natural

The financial reports aren’t the only thing that’s disappointing with Beyond Meat. There’s a product problem. “Organically” converting vegetation into meat is what cows do.