LA Times: Musk will make Twitter a ‘home for bigots, liars, demagogues’

Posted on May 12, 2022 6:04 am

It seems to be that already.. They do smoke a lot of reefer there all day on the roof.

MONGO JERRY
MONGO JERRY

So I take it they think it will be business as usual ??

Fred Jackson
Fred Jackson

LA Times calling someone liars. That’s risible, but not unexpected.

justanother
justanother

One of the founding ideas of this country was once famously expressed by Patrick Henry. “I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.” Somehow the Dems think the idea should really be, “I may not agree with what you say, so I’ll do everything I can to prevent you from saying it.” The proper idea being that if you disagree, then use reasoning, logic and facts to show how the idea/argument is wrong. But instead, the left uses, threats, intimidation, lies, and violence to get you to shut up.… Read more »

Echosinmymind
Echosinmymind

Pot calling the kettle black

blatherskite
blatherskite

I don’t think the author of this article has been on Twitter lately.

Fred Stevens
Fred Stevens

The LA Times is already the home of bigots, demagogues and liars.

Aluishes
Aluishes

Musk will make Twitter home for bigots, liars, and demagogues. So basically It is business as usual for Democrats.

Auburn Guy
Auburn Guy

Like the Blue Checks have been saying for years.
If you don’t like Twitter, build your own platform

That’s hilarious. Twitter is already a comfy home for…. BIGOTS (as an organization, they hate the vast majority of those considered normal people)…. LIARS (they probably lie incessantly and they don’t so much alter the truth, just disallow truth being told and cancel their subscribers that dare tell it on the platform)…. DEMAGOGUES (those on the left who are given free rein on Twitter to spout their slander and damaging philosophies, are the textbook definition of demagogues). Watching James O’Keefe of Project Veritas chase down an anti-Elon Twitter exec in NYC is just great. Rats and mold just hate the… Read more »

B P
B P

so nothing will change. cretins writing on the worlds’ bathroom wall.

fritz
fritz

The “Twits” is already a home for Sodomites, perverts, fecal worshipers, baby butchers, queers and lesbians, deviants, pagans, atheists, freaks and weirdos and space aliens. So, why not add more flavor to the broth?

TheBriGuy
TheBriGuy

Isn’t that who’s on there now?

Antonio Salieri
Antonio Salieri

The LA Lies the House organ of the liberal socialist democrat party

Oldsage
Oldsage

The LaLa times. Lol. If it was not for its lies and distortions it puts out daily it would be out of business. It continues to prove itself the California outlet for the Peoples Daily.

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto

Hey LA Times are you virtuous? I think not. Free speech includes speech I do not like to hear…I applaud that. You seem to favor tyranny. Hypocrites!
Please watch 2000 Mules.