Bette Midler Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot Over Baby Formula Shortage

Posted on May 13, 2022 12:42 pm

m. fuah
m. fuah

more likely to have a dairy-cow sized tit stuck in there

Donald Trump
Donald Trump

I actually loved her comment. I know that there are some mothers who won’t breastfeed though…just because. She was totally correct that breastfeeding is best. Why is Press California jumping on the bandwagon, attacking Midler? Beginning to dislike PC.

Cerano Smith
Cerano Smith
Reply to  Donald Trump

I’ll tell you why: Because all we ever hear from the left is: Yeah… But not EVERYONE. What’s wrong with telling it like it is – especially to a clueless leftist? I’ve been married twice – and each woman had difficulty breastfeeding (for different reasons). In the case of my son, he NEEDED formula to simply survive. I certainly encourage those women who are able to breastfeed to do it – it should be encouraged, certainly. But there’s a time and a place for that discussion. Being flippant while in the middle of a formula shortage demonstrates her ignorance, and,… Read more »

Last edited 8 days ago by Cerano Smith
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Reply to  Cerano Smith

I definitely support your cause. If it’s necessary than do it. But many of today’s mothers just don’t want to breastfeed, just like they prefer to have birth by c section just to keep their poosies tight. I think in the broder sense, Midler was definitely right. All of those who went bats..t crazy over her comment ignored this fact. I doubt Midler aimed her comment at those who deal with issues actually preventing them from breastfeeding.

And to everyone jumping on board the shaming butthurt bandwagon…get over yourself. Stop being so piss ant sensitive.

W7S
W7S
Reply to  Donald Trump

My wife wasn’t able to produce enough breast milk to keep up with my sons needs. If their was a shortage then my boy might have gone hungry! Bet is a focking idiot for talking about this!