Christian author warns against new ‘Breathe With Me’ Yoga Barbie

Posted on May 22, 2022 1:20 pm

Christian author warns against new ‘Breathe With Me’ Yoga Barbie
Donald Trump
Donald Trump
1 month ago

To those calling this bs, I once went to try reiki therapy. This was after a car accident. I was looking for natural pain relief. Instead, as the reiki therapist began the treatment, I pretty quickly had sensations/feelings of a power aside from myself or the therapist trying to enter me. It was very creepy….a physical, yet spirit based feeling. I jumped out of the reclining chair and looked around in bewilderment. The man had essentially run out of the room. That was all I needed to know.

April
April
1 month ago

The comments on the fakebook page for this are brutal. Where have these people been in the last two years while schools are sexualizing children? Why is this a stretch coming from corporate America?

1 month ago

Pretty much anything the world pushes ends up in a cluster mess. One can’t serve two masters….but you WILL serve one.

ItsThatTimeAgain
ItsThatTimeAgain
1 month ago
Reply to  Highrise

True. Unthinking masses = mass hypnosis. 1984. History repeating itself. Watch anything by Steve Cutts. Amazing short animated videos on what this is. “Are you lost in the world like me?” is a heartrendering take on what has happened to us. (yes, that word fits, it may be obsolete but I like it ;). It has been taken down before but this one is currently up so far (you can go to SteveCutts.com too). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBrW0zG8y8&ab_channel=MarcoZ God bless everyone to wake up. We are ascending believe it or not. That is why so many are choosing to wake up now. *flies… Read more »

John Schilling
John Schilling
1 month ago

I side with Barbie this time.

fritz
fritz
1 month ago

It is wide open now. And it cannot stop; the filth spirit roams the earth seeking whom it may consume with the Babylon Virus.

billybob
billybob
1 month ago
Reply to  fritz

Just wait for the Menstruating Ken model, you know it’s coming. lol