Kevin Kiley Warns California Is a ‘Preview‘ for Biden‘s America

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:03 am

Anon
Anon
1 month ago

He isn’t wrong. Everything California is doing, don’t do. More H1B visas/illegals than native Californians in Silicon Valley. Just go to the different cities within. Check out who comes and goes in big tech buildings. Maybe 10% in my company by the time they laid me off were Native born, rest were H1B/Student Visa Or other. Programmers came for Middle East/India/Pakastan/Iran and others. Engineers where Asian From other western countries to China. They are so in agreement with the Democrats whether they can vote or not. You dared not say one iota bad thing about Obama.

ItsThatTimeAgain
ItsThatTimeAgain
1 month ago
Reply to  Anon

As well, soon as you go to any DMV in Ca. you are automatically registered as a Democrat – illegals, “refugees”, whoever. Unless you opt out. I found out. Look up the 45 Goals of Communism. Read. Get enlightened. Almost 100% completed. Look up any videos by Yuri Bezmenov. Use Brave as your search engine (doesn’t track you). Then follow the links. Youtube tries to obfuscate the search results. Go around them. Wake up, time is short. Shorter for some. God bless you!

NO RELUCTANCE
NO RELUCTANCE
1 month ago

Cali and soon to be TX proxy facilitators of the new fascist commie regime. Don’t mince words Kevin, we have no time; we’ve entered the crisis stage where every moment counts.
And Kevin please don’t try in any way to convince us your accession to a more lofty elected position will be the product of a legitimate election process.

ItsThatTimeAgain
ItsThatTimeAgain
1 month ago
Reply to  NO RELUCTANCE

I like Kevin Kiley and I do believe there are some heroes left – so far I support him. I used to support Trump 100% but I realized Trump sold out. Maybe it was to stay alive. Or maybe we were just taken for a ride. But I only look to God now because I realize God is the one we are to look to, not any one man. I do support those who are fighting for us until I see differently. Kevin Kiley is a hero. Project Veritas, James O’Keefe is another. Trump bent over to the zionists. He… Read more »

No Reluctance
No Reluctance
1 month ago

I wholeheartedly agree. My frustration with kiley is he has no passion/fire in the belly as is/was the demranour of Larry Elder.

Trump abandoned the J6 gutsy freedom fighters at the time they needed his support the most; as if they never existed.

The critical decisions of and in support of the conspiracy is not left to the voters as we’re merely pawns.

There’s always another Mike Pence ready to be ushered in as the time of need.