Ted Lieu at Davos is no shock. But why is Darrell Issa there?

Posted on May 22, 2022 11:20 am

Ted Lieu at Davos is no shock. But why is Darrell Issa there?
R Tude
R Tude
1 month ago

I wish Ted Lieu had a dashcam on his head. It would be hilarious.

1 month ago

After reading what I have read on him, he an opportunist. Perfectly explains why he would attend this so he can plan whatever move he is interested in next. He knows where we are headed and the WEF is making no bones about it either. They are meeting very little resistance. I do not trust him.

W7S
W7S
1 month ago

He has always been a globalist scumbag!

roy's trigger
roy's trigger

The skiing?

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto
1 month ago

Issa was my representative until 4 years ago when he saw his district, Northern San Diego County was becoming more purple. He decided not to run for fear of being defeated. He saw an opportunity in the southern part of San Diego because, the current congressional representative, Duncan Hunter had run into legal trouble and the district was reliably Republican. Hence he moved to southern San Diego and then ran for office. Issa is a smart man who has shown himself to be a machiavellian…hence he has his reasons for being in Davos and I’m not sure they are to… Read more »

toughteri
1 month ago

Reviewed the list of attendees and wondered about Issa’s presence there; a large group of Congressional people are on that list with no clear reason other than curiosity?

ready 2 leave
ready 2 leave
1 month ago

I’m in Northern San Diego and Issa is still my district, the 50th. He is running in the 50th which still includes Northern San Diego.

ready 2 leave
ready 2 leave
1 month ago

Correction to my post, parts of Northern San Diego are in the 48th district where Issa is running, so it looks like he represents part of the area in Northern San Diego.

RINO RINO !!

Dave Huff
Dave Huff

Just another acolyte…..

NO RELUCTANCE
NO RELUCTANCE
1 month ago

Prepping us for the end of our dollar: BLEEDING us down while Chyna and Russia amass GOLD!!!
This shi* has to be stopped now or else!

Donald Trump
Donald Trump
1 month ago

Controlled opposition. I never trusted that closet Muslim. When members of govt that low on the totem pole of power attend Davos, better get ready….something scary is coming.

Reply to  Donald Trump