Howdy, pardner. What do you think of this here idear?

Posted on March 22, 2022 12:43 am

Howdy, pardner. What do you think of this here idear?

Greetings, Press California Reader,

Just a random thought. We might forget it by tomorrow. But PC could be reaching the Go Big or Go Home stage, just to make a tiny few ends meet.

Right now we often cover our neighboring states, with occasional forays into Utah, Texas and beyond.

What say you to the possibility that Press California officially grows to cover the whole Wild West?

Naturally, California would remain the heartless heart and souless soul.

Thoughts?

TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS
TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS

Knowledge is power, so the more information to the public the better!

fred stevens
fred stevens
1 month ago

Follow your instincts, they have lead you well: This is the best site on the internet.

Auburn Guy
Auburn Guy
1 month ago

Makes sense. You are competing with websites that cover the country and beyond

One Fed Up Cali Girl
One Fed Up Cali Girl
1 month ago

My reasoning, these west coast leftist governors collaborate to introduce the same laws and educational standards. These stories need to be shared because the MSM is on board and hiding the truth. Everything west drifts to the east! Let’s wake up some people!

Craig Taylor
Craig Taylor

Yes please!

MikeMarina
1 month ago

Definitely a yes from this reader.

Cc c
Cc c
1 month ago

Local makes change, It’s where the heart is. You’ll move on, I’m staying right here

1 month ago

I’m all in. All the info provided by PC is good and accurate. Let Freedom Ring !!

MrPink
MrPink

I’m for it.

Samuel
Samuel

Yes, we need more news

1 month ago

Funny. I overlooked this completely thinking it was a movie about a western life, made in New Zealand by a Kiwi about cowfags, err, cowboys who like other cowboys. LOL It sure got Sam Elliot’s chaps in a bunch, but good on Sam for being cranky.

You know what they say Tipper…Go big or go home. Since you are an outpost of conservative views, there’s no shortage of people trying to squash you like a bug. Might as well make their job harder by diversifying.

Diversity is good, right? Errrr, uhhhh, Never mind. Sure, go West, more West, young man!

Col. Douglas Mortimer (ret)

Why not?

Bill J
Bill J
1 month ago

I think it’s a good idea, especially if it highlights the reason we have different states, FEDERALISM. Readers will be able to see the difference between the sane states and the wacko ones. Go for it!
And, FJB.

Jedi
Jedi
1 month ago

Selfishly PC covers MY state but regional issues are a plenty. Fight over water rights are going to get nasty. US Senate & House election security and illegal immigration changing states electorates stories are important. These along with crime, homeless & govt overreach are common with neighboring states. Going regional is a good idea! Now with the who, what, how, where & new name? The old Lakers stadium – The Great Western Forum?

Tracker
Tracker
1 month ago

I visit Press California two or three times daily just to make sure I’m up to speed on the current Calinsanity in our world. I support expansion as long as I can see the spread of insanity from the left coast.
Being in Texas, I ignore most of the Calinsanity from Austin but here in the Houston area, it seems to be growing. Maybe your expansion would help?

Smasher
Smasher
Reply to  Tracker

As someone living in a Houston suburb I can tell you that you’re correct. It’s on the verge of becoming a twin of LA

Reply to  Smasher

Hasn’t Houston been lefty and run by Dems for a long long time now?

Cerano Smith
Cerano Smith
1 month ago

Well… You’ve already posted several articles from other states as well – ones whose agenda appears to align with California politically. I think it you keep the focus on the looney left, their laws, their culture (such as it is), the general degradation of morals, and the decay of western society that is California spiritually – go for it!

1 month ago

You should do whatever works best for you.

Smasher
Smasher
1 month ago

I think it’s a great idea, although regional and not states as that would be a fairly large undertaking, unless you had people in each state to help with the content.

BTW, I share this site with everyone whether they are in California or not. It is hands down the best aggregate.

Enough Already
Enough Already

Go for it

Cal2013
Cal2013

The new Drudge Report

Antonio Salieri
Antonio Salieri
1 month ago

As a Arizonan, California is harbinger of the liberal democrat agenda and a wake up call to all freedom loving Americans

David Ross
David Ross
1 month ago

There is enough CA bleed into Nevada that they could be combined

ME2
ME2
1 month ago

As a Texan living in CA I’d say expand but keep ’em separate.
I speak from my own personal druthers of course as I frequently miss reading the words of people who speak my language – but, it could be a really big can of worms too.

Diane
Diane
1 month ago

What about Press Utah, Press Texas, etc? Keep them separate, link to each other on the Press Ca page?

Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Mrs. Pierre Delecto
Reply to  Diane

I agree with Diane! A great marketing opportunity!

desh
desh
Reply to  Diane

Best idea on this thread, Diane!